My Saturday Essentials

Hello Chums! 
I hope you are all having a lovely day. It's currently a Saturday night, which happens to be one of my favourite times of the week. I thought, before my Easter baking post (keep your eyes peeled) I would share my Saturday faves with you all! 

1. The shopping trip 

Who doesn't love a quick dash down the high-street? I head into my local town centre and hit up the usual suspects. Currently, my overdraft doesn't allow me to buy too much, but the Primark price range is just the right amount for me to stretch too! If I don't go at least window shopping, my Saturdays feel empty. I'm a sucker for Disney products. Primarks home ware range are smashing it! 


2. The TV

From The Voice to BGT, I will watch them all. I think there is just something about that kind of TV. It isn't something you have to focus on too much - like a crime drama or something - so its easy to relax with. A face mask, a cheeky drink, and a few singers on the box and ill pleased as punch! 

3. The takeaway 

It has become something of a tradition that there is no cooking on a Saturday night! Its chaos around the table as we all squabble over menu's, but once its ordered, its just maxing and relaxing! Today was an odd day, as we ventured out for food instead. This time, the trusty Wetherspoons. 



So that is my Saturday habits! Let me know how your Saturday has been on my twitter!  

SomeSilverLinings

Comments

  1. Sounds like a nice, relaxing day which I'm all about! Since I work Saturday's, this type of day is my Sunday. Shopping, tv and dinner. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts