Student Saving Hacks!

Being a student is often harder than most people imagine. My younger self used to think that I would get given free money, spend it on all the things I wanted then just scrimp a bit on food. Even though I knew my subject choice was hard, I had no idea that the other aspects of university were just as difficult. To ease the pain for anyone else out there who may be feeling the pinch, I thought I would compile a list of my go-to websites to search to bag a few deals and freebies! (maybe use an old/different email for completing these offers, as some may result in huge spam)



This site does what it says on the tin. It shows you the latest free stuff it can find. 
Some things to be weary of: 
- Not all offer's are free, some require postage 
-Some require payment, but you will get the money back after a while (like top cash back
-Offers to do with bingo, scratch cards and dyson hoovers are most likely going to spam your email, best to be avoided. 



This website is very similar to the above. It is much cleaner in appearance and there are much fewer bingo adverts. However, it does seem to be updated less frequently and has fewer offers. 


FAVOURITE OF THEM ALL! Not only does this website have some great free samples on here, but it has so many great blog style entries with some great tips! There are other pages full of great savings and its a great all rounder! 




Save the Student is very similar to the above. It seems to be updates less frequently and has less deals, but that may just be them filtering out the spam! 


Voucher Codes is exactly what you would expect it to be. Although its not a freebie website (I'm sorry!) it is full of so many great deals! It even has an app available for using and getting codes on the go. I have often seen offers from Thorntons on the app, great for chocolate lovers out there! 



So, there you have it, the top 5 websites I use to try suppress my spending sprees and claw my way out of my overdraft. I hope you have found this helpful and I look forward to posting again soon. Please Comment or tweet any suggestions you may have! 

Some Silver Linings 











Comments

Popular Posts