My July Playlist


Hello chums! It is the summer, so that means the sun is out (in England hurrah!) and the BBQ’s are underway. Especially after graduating, the partying this summer is becoming quite a theme. Partying usually comes hand in hand with an amazing playlist. With this post, I thought I would show you my July Playlist, highlighting my favourite songs of the month!

I currently use Spotify as my music app of choice, I also pay for the service. I prefer using Spotify to the alternatives, like amazon music or YouTube. Using Spotify means I don’t have to listen to advertisements (a massive buzz-kill if hosting a party!) and it has a much bigger library than some music streaming services, so you can always play those all-important requests!


This song is such a banger! I can see this song being in so many clubs and it has been on at every party I have been to. Loud Luxury are a Canadian duo who have already received support from artists like Zedd. This house tune is set to make any party go off this summer!

Sparking the in my feelings challenge, the song off Drakes new album is topping charts. This song features Miami rap duo City Girls. The #InMyFeelingsChallenge features people getting out of their cars and dancing to Drakes new track. With this going viral, it is no surprise that the song is playing everywhere!

Little Mix and Cheat Codes have joined together for this track. ‘Only you’ seems to be a song about the aftermath of a break up. Most of us can relate to going through a break up and getting into the ‘party & get over them’ stage. This track really feels positive even if the lyrics seem to disagree. It’s a positive song and it is great for a summer party!

This song features Kehlani. This song is so upbeat and catchy and follows KYLE signing with Atlantic in 2017. The tune is very upbeat, the lyrics are sassy, this needs to be in your songs for the summer!

The lyrics of this song are pretty deep, with numerous remarks about the state of current pop culture. This synth track has a chorus which almost feels like a relief from the dark tome of most of the lyrics. However, the song itself feels like a song to sit around a fire and chill to with your pals.

The song features other artists Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo. To me the song feels like his previous hit that featured Bieber ‘I’m the one’. This song is going to be one of the songs of the summer for sure!

So, hope you enjoyed reading my summer playlist and you agree with my song choices! I’d love to hear some of yours too! Chow for now xo


Comments

  1. I love the new 5SOS and The 1975 song! So so good and both in my summer playlist too!

    Beth x | https://bethrebecca.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist! There is definitely some that I will have to check out as they are new to me. Really love the 1975 song!
    Heather | https://mamabefrugal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesom!

    Blog: balancinglifeandkids.com/blog
    Instagram: Instagram.com/_flawed_beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice playlist! Definitely a summer playlist.

    Plaidandsugar.blogspot.ca
    Instagram.com/thecamiway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts