The Sunshine Blogger Award




I was nominated by Shania Blogs in the sunshine blogger award. It is given to bloggers by other bloggers who spread positivity in the community. For that reason, I feel so privileged. I only recently started this blog, and to see that people have read some of my posts is amazing to me! This is a very supportive community that I feel so lucky to be part of!

Rules for the award:
§  Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
§  Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
§  Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
§  List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.


For this post, I am supposed to answer the questions set to me by Shania Blogs, so here goes!

1)    What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?

I always change my mind on what sort of guy I look for, so trying to find a celebrity to fit that is hard! James Bay & George Ezra are very strong contenders though!

2)    When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?

The only thing I can think of for this is that my sister and I once broke a lamp, and no one ever found out which one of us did it. We did it when we were so young that we don’t remember which one of us actually did it!

3)    Who is your favourite author?

Nicholas Sparks – I am a sucker for a good romance (& a few tears). His books always hook me and I get so invested in the characters. If you have never read the notebook I highly recommend it!

4)    Your All-Time Favourite Book?

The notebook is one of my favourite books. One of the only books to have ever made me cry was Marley & Me. Such a moving story.

5)    One "beauty" thing you can't leave the house without?

I don’t usually carry too many beauty things on me, I have currently been using a liquid lipstick from Cougar in the shade Cocoa. This has been in my handbag ever since I got it!

6)    Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?

Prince Charming – he might be hot but he has royal meetings to attend and curfew to keep.

7)    If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why?
I’d change it to a name that can’t be abbreviated. People changing my name (Samantha) to Sammy, Sam, Sambo, Salmon, is very irritating haha!

8)    What is your favourite quote?

The quote is from the movie ‘About Time’.
 Maybe, just maybe, I'm the faller. Every family has someone who falls, who doesn't make the grade, who stumbles, who life trips up. Maybe I'm our faller.


9)    When was the last time you climbed a tree?
A year or two ago – bearing in mind I am 21 currently. My friends used to go for midnight drives, we just used to talk away in the car for hours. We came across a little park where we sat and talked about being kids. We then raced to climb a tree.

10) What TV Show or Movie do you refuse to watch?
Fast and Furious – I do not see the appeal in a movie that is just guns & girls.

11) What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
Romance or Rom Com for sure!


Now it is your turn!
1.   Who is your celebrity idol?
2. Where would you love to live most in the world?
3. Who is your favourite blogger?
4.  Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?
5.  What is your biggest fear?
6. What is your favourite possession?
7. What is your ideal career?
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?
9. If you could be an animal, which would you be?
10.   Why do you think this tag/award is a good idea?
11.   What blog posts would you like to see more of?

Thank you for checking out my post!


SomeSilverLinings 
XXX

Comments

  1. Hi, it’s Lisa from Counting Stars, I have posted my response. Thank you so much for your nomination x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts