Back To School!

Its been a while since I was in school. This year is the first year I am not going back into education and it feels so strange! The chapter of my life that started when I was tiny is over! I thought I would give you a few of my tips for keeping organised in school!

1. Keep a diary
In some schools, you have to keep a diary/planner. If you dont, I would highly recommend it! I always buy an A4 academic planner at the beginning of each year. It is the easier way to keep a hold on any homework deadlines that are creeping up!



2. Find a good study space
A quiet study space where you feel comfortable is an essential for me. Finding a space to revise or do homework where you can have power supply if you need it, can eat and drink, and have internet connection, can be difficult. If you work best at home, make a set up away from temptations. If you work best in a coffee shop or library, I would advise taking some ear phones in case it gets super noisy!


3. Revision App - Forest 
I loved using this app when I was studying! You set a timer of how long you want to study for and it counts down and locks you out of using distracting apps on your phone! You can also download a google chrome extension and use it to block distracting websites. If you hit the timer goal, it shows you its grown a tree and with the trees you grow you can design a little forest and unlock other trees!



4. Dont over pack
I am guilty of doing this for school, but I used to think i needed every colour pen and highlighter and I would take them all! It is the least practical thing. I would lose everything, cram everything into my bag, end up with crumbs and broken pencils in the bottom of my bag...not cool. Instead, pack smart, a multi pen eliminated the need for a million pens. A small pencil case means you wont bring unnecessary stationary.


So, those were a few small tips about heading back to school! Hope they help you guys who are returning soon!



Some Silver Linings 
xox

Comments

Popular Posts