Tinder Tales #1

I downloaded tinder at the end of April, after quite a tough break up. I feel ok about the break up now, it was messy and complicated and very overdue. But I am a romance orientated person and wanted to get back out there. So, I downloaded tinder and bumble and set about finding the man of my dreams. Theres a few tinder tricks I have learnt from using it. Its taken me a while, but I finally feel confident enough in myself and my dating advise to share some of my tinder triumphs and the terrible tinders that come with them.




The tip that goes with this Tinder tale is....

Ask for a guys height before you go on a date. 

I was swiping through tinder when I came across a guy. He was physically my type. He was also a teacher, which I think is such a good career fir a guy to have. We spoke for a few weeks and it was going well. I was not 100% sure on him, he seemed to have a much darker sense of humour than me. I thought I would give it a chance.

I met him outside a bar and realised immediately I should have asked for his height. He was a good half a foot shorter than me, it was an uncomfortable hello to say the least. We started having a few drinks and chatting, going to different bars, it was going well. That's until clumsy me knocked two tables over,with drinks and food on. He immediately looked like he wanted to run out. I blame the alcohol for that incident.

We got chatting the the people who I accidentally spilled the drinks over, and ended up sitting with them for the rest of the night. You can tell a date is starting to go downhill when your date talks to another couple more than you. It was a very awkward date, filled with accidents and awkward silences, but i wouldnt expect my first tinder date to go any other way.

Some Silver Linings 
Xoxo


Comments

  1. oh well not all dates will be a success, but at least you got a story to tell ahah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts