Versatile Blogger Award

I have been nominated by @er_reads to do the Versatile Blogger award! Check out their blog and twitter and make sure to follow them for some great content!


The Rules: 
If you are nominated, then congrats! You have been awarded a versatile blogger award! You have to: 
1) Thank the person who nominated you 
2) Link to their blog! 
3) Tag 15 others to take part! 
4) Tell the people in this post, 7 things about yourself! 

The Post! 
I find it so hard to tell people about myself, I instinctively freeze up and cannot think of anything to say! But, I am sure I can muster up a few! 

-My name is Samantha Danielle Write 
-My friends and family dont know about my blog, I like to keep it private for now! 
-I also have a Youtube channel which I would love to post more on, but I am such an anxious person that I am too scared to! 
-I am 21 years old 
-I am from the North of England, and cannot think of a nicer place to be in the world! 
-I am a sucker for a Disney film, especially the older ones that have the hand drawn feel! I adore the original Cinderella film! 
-I studied chemistry at university and now I am currently looking to get into a new career path! 

So, I hope you all learn't a bit about me! 
I Tag: 

1) Beauty That Walks - Twitter - Blog
2) Louloubieberful - Twitter - Blog
3) Karen Bradshaw - Twitter - Blog
4) Norma Linnet - Twitter - Blog
5) tay - Twitter - Blog
6) India - Twitter - Blog
7) Thatsmyside - Twitter - Blog
8) Oksana - Twitter - Blog 
9) lovelifelavish - Twitter - Blog
10) withyouinmind_ - Twitter - Blog
11) ejaleigh - Twitter - Blog
12) mysterystory22 - Twitter - Blog
13) justmominit - Twitter - Blog
14) allthingsalexx_ - Twitter - Blog
15) That_s_K - Twitter - Blog 

Some Silver Linings 



Comments

Popular Posts