Christmas Playlist

Hey Chums,

I think it is definitely an appropriate time to start getting excited for Christmas! And whats the best way to do that? Christmas songs. Non stop. All day. Every day.

I have a Spotify Playlist which you can check out! But I am just going to suggest a few of my favourites here!

1. Ariana Granda - Santa Tell Me

For a modern Christmas song, this has the Christmas song feel that we all really love. Ariana Grande is iconic right now so this song is great for your Christmas parties!

2. Leona Lewis - One More Sleep

The Christmas entry from the previous x factor winner is upbeat and is one that everyone can sing along to! It is extremely catchy and a personal favourite!

3. Jona Lewie - Stop the Cavalry

This song has such an important message and that is the message we should all go by at Christmas time! When I was younger I used to think this song way 'Stop the carvery'.

4. Chris De Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling

A classic Christmas song but doesn't often come to anyone's mind when asked. A calmer Christmas song but I used to love listening to this when I was driving home.

5. The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
Doesn't everyone already know this one? I don't think you can go out around Christmas time and not here this. I feel sorry for all the retail workers! 

So that is just a few of my favourite Christmas songs to get you going, don't forget to check out my Spotify playlist for more! 

Some Silver Linings 


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts