Edinburgh

Hello Chums,

I went to Edinburgh just before Christmas and never had the opportunity to share the photos that I took! This post is just that. I went to Edinburgh to the Thistle Hotel. It was a deal I got from Groupon.  This hotel was small but it was cute inside and our room included a continental breakfast so I can't complain! After checking into our hotel, we hit the Christmas markets.

Edinburgh has amazing Christmas markets! There are a large number of stalls and a few rides which are fun! I enjoyed working through the maze and going on the wheel!



The gin distillery is also a fun place to go and visit. We saw the gift shop which is very very small but its fun to go to see where the Edinburgh Gin is made. 

I also checked out where Tom Riddels grave was (from Harry Potter), saw where J K Rowling wrote it, and saw where some of Avengers Infinity War was filmed. 




So, that is my quick summary of my visit to Scotland! I hope you guys enjoyed seeing where I visited! 

SomeSilverLinings 



xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts