New Years Resolutions

To start of the new year and to ease myself back into writing, I am going to be answering some questions which I found online. I found these questions when searching for help to make my new years resolutions. I found this article to be extremely helpful, so I thought sharing it and giving it a whirl would be a great way to start the year!

1. Why do I want to make a change?
2018 was not the best year for me. It had its highs and its lows, but I cannot blame all of these on the universe and not reflect on my contributions. Some situations could have definitely been avoided. My own health and well being could definitely do with a little TLC.

2. Are your goals concrete and measurable?
I have set a few small goals, like drinking more water and eating better than previously. These are numerically measurable. This makes them suitable resolutions. Not only this, but emotionally I think this will impact me a lot, so either way, I think I can measure these.

3. What is the plan?
The plan is to make small changes to become a more healthy me. I am going to use water bottles, dotted around the house, so I always stay hydrated. I am using apps to check my foods for fat and salt content. Coincidentally, I received a fitness tracking watch for Christmas. I am sure this will help too!

4. Who will support you as you work towards your changes?
I have a close network of people around me who care about my well being and want me to be well. It is so important to have a good support network when you start to make any changes in your life. I am very grateful for the people I have around me.

5. How will you celebrate your victories?
I think I will give myself small rewards and movie nights were I can. This will encourage me to stick to working on a better me for next year, and hopefully, looking back, I will read this and feel like I accomplished something!

So there are my questions which may help you set realistic and obtainable resolutions. I hope you found them helpful!


Some Silver Linings 


xoxo

Comments

  1. These are excellent goals and great ways to help yourself achieve them. Thank you for sharing this post. 😊

    ReplyDelete

  2. It's really a nice and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with
    us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. μ•„λ°”νƒ€λ°°νŒ…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts