April Playlist

Hello Chums,

So I am posting another monthly playlist!

1) Lil Nas X - Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) [Remix]


2) Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
 Not only do I love this song, but I love the artists instagram! He posts so many funny videos and has a positive attitude to his new found celebrity! I also admire the message in the music video as it was created in partnership with an organ donation charity! 

3) Freya Ridings - Lost Without You 
This song has been in the charts for a few months now and Freyas music always evokes emotion in me, I think I will always enjoy this song! 


4) Drax Project - Woke Up Late
SOOO CATCHY! This upbeat feel good song is my go to song right now! The music video is very clever and features Liza Koshy! 

5) Lauv - im so tired 
This song is so relatable and the stripped version is so beautiful. Lauv & Troye sing beautifully together




Other songs I am liking this month: 

James Bay - Peer Pressure
Jonas Brothers - Cool
Meduza - Piece of Your Heart

Some Silver Linings 


Comments

Popular Posts