Christmas Movies

Hello Chums,

I have recently made a list of Christmas films which I thought I should share just in case any of you guys missed one! I have included all the classics and some of my all time favourites!

Arthur christmas is a film that I find enjoyable all year round! It is animated so feels more like a childrens movie, but has a few jokes in there for the adults to enjoy! Its an overall feel good film! 

A christmas film which may be of interest to any horror fanatics would be Krampus. An evil spin on christmas makes this a good watch for any Scrooge out there! 

A modern film series which is very wholesome is Nativity. As in the title, the film focusses around a childs Nativity, so the film is super Nostalgic! 

I found a nice idea online - a christmas movie advent calendar! I found this example: 



SomeSilverLinings

Comments

Popular Posts