Secret Santa Plans

Hi Guys,

Some of you may know I am the BIGGEST FAN OF CHRISTMAS EVER! So I thought I should share with you how I plan a secret santa and its stupidly simple!

The App

Its the modern way to do things. The current app I use is called Open Secret Santa. Although I have recently been added to a secret santa through elfster.

It works so easily, to do this you put the participants names into the app. Then, chose whether you will reveal their secret santa to them on screen or via text. If you are texting the participant, then you will need their phone number! Once all the details are in, you can add a text message. This is great for letting everyone know the secret santa spend limit! And then click assign & send! So Simple!







The Themes
Had you thought to theme your secret santa? Neither had I! But after a recent discussion with some friends, I have come up with some ideas!

1. Poundland Gifts Only!
2. Homemade Gifts Only!
3. Gifts that start with the first letter of their name!
4. Randomly draw shops out of a hat when you draw the persons name!

See you soon! Comment below any ideas you have for fun Secret Santa's!

Some Silver Linings xxx

Twitter
Instagram

Comments

  1. Love the idea of a theme! I always have a hard time figuring out what to get and this would give me some direction!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts