Point Break Apparel




This clothing company is one which I have recently found. A portion of the proceeds from things purchased from their online store is given to charity. The charities which receive the funds are working on environmental conservation, ocean preservation and beach clean-ups. I thought I would share a few of my favourite items from their page, right here. I also wants to thank them for allowing me to be an brand ambassador.

Mom Jeans are a staple in my wardrobe. Especially when going into autumn. I like the jeans which they sell, especially when you can get high rise jeans for a good price! They also sell the belts which will suit the jeans, to pull in the waist.



Another staple for winter would be a good jumper! Who doesn't need one of these comfy numbers to stay warm in! This grey jumper would be perfect for layering, and the small logo adds a small amount of detail, but nothing too intrusive.



For transitioning between summer and autumn, layering is such a staple in any outfit. A cami dress with leggings or tights and a few layers over the top can look so cute, or can be dressed up easily. The cami dresses from point break apparel come in 3 very flattering colours. 



So, there are my top picks from this amazing clothing brand! I hope you guys enjoy this brand as much as me! 

SomeSilverLinings 

xxx




Comments

Popular Posts