Tech Review: Aux FM Transmitter

This post may seem totally out of the blue for my blog but I do love my tech. One of my ultimate tech loves has been this Aux FM transmitter I purchased. I bought mine on eBay. It is one of my favourite purchases I have ever made.


I can't find the price of this one, but I have found a similar one on eBay for less than £5. I use this little gadget for streaming music in my house. I plug it into my laptop and play my Spotify through this. Then, i tune the stereo systems in my house to the station, so all the rooms have the same song on! This is such an essential for parties. I loved using it over the Christmas season for playing my Christmas songs through the whole house!

You can choose the FM station that you transmit on so you will not get any background static. I originally bought this for a very frustrating reason. I have an iPod docking system that is a radio, has an old ipod connection but no aux. My old iPod (4th gen) can't get updates anymore, so the docking station is near useless. That is until I bought this!

So that was my quick little tech review, hope you guys enjoyed it! Hope this little device can be some use for you too!

Some Silver Linings 

Comments

Popular Posts